Combine the nostalgic look and feel of the old Ansen & Moon pedals from the 60’s and 70’s with 21st century production technology & improved materials and you get an era specific, bullet-proof pedal assembly, packed full of features that’s just right for your Hot Rod!
- Pedal Mounting Bracket thickness increased from 1/8″ to 3/16″
- Pedal thickness increased from ¼” to 3/8″… more secure feeling during panic stops.
- Correct pedal ratio for proper operation.
- Pedal pivot diameter increased from ¾” to 1″.
- Pedal pivot features a High-Temp Dry Lube Bronze Flange Bearing providing excellent rotational movement along with NO oil seepage, lubrication or thrust loading issues.
- 4140 pivot shaft assures low friction pedal movement and superior strength.
- Precision clevises, pins and hardware.
- Excellent pedal spacing to provide comfortable feel along while fitting into the smallest of foot box areas.
- Period correct Pedal Pads.
- Integrated clutch return stop and stoplight switch mounting.
- CAD designed, Laser cut, 100% TIG welded.
- GM Stoplight switch is included.
- NEW GM single reservoir, dual Master Cylinder for brake and clutch with full manufactures warranty. 6 Master Cylinder features rubber boots, two 7/16″ – 24 thread fittings, 1-1/8″ bore with internal 10# Residual Valve (drum brakes) that is easily removable. Compatible for DOT Approved Silicone or Glycol-Based Brake Fluids.